Monday, October 13, 2008

At the End of Day One

Here it is at the end of day one and I feel like I worked at tearing everything down myself!! Just the noise and "stress" of the day and I'm beat!!!

They got a lot done. All the tear out and a little framing done. They got the floor jackhammered for the electric to the island and the new drain line to outside done. That was Loud!! Here are some pictures from the day.

Looking from the front door area to the garage door.


Looking to back patio

Looking out front

They have us nicely sealed out. No dust got into the main part of the house at all.

This is now all one room. This is how it will be from now on. What do you think?

The Refrigerator Wall and on into the dining room.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

I remember that wall paper!!!!

Shannen said...

It looks so different already! Can't wait to see it all done :)