Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Should Be In The Air


As I am sitting here at the computer drinking my coffee I can't stop thinking about the fact that I should be in the air right now heading to Utah. I had this trip planned months ago but when Mr. B started having problems I knew I couldn't go. He might have been okay but there is that word in there... Might.... I knew if I went I would just be thinking about and worrying about him.
It isn't that Paul couldn't take care of him it is just that he is at work all day and tired when he comes home.
Mr. B seems like he is okay. I still notice him walking funny once in awhile but it seems to work out after he is up and around for awhile. I am easing off on the crate and leash in the backyard some. I'm still going outside with him to watch him but I let him off the leash yesterday. I still have the doggy door closed and will keep it that way through the weekend. Then we will see how it goes. I need to get him back to the doctor the first of next week so see what is what.
Keep your fingers crossed!!
This is only the second time in 14 years that I haven't been with Jessy on her birthday. The first time it happened she was here the next day so I didn't miss it by much.
I still remember that first birthday, her Birth Day. The day I became a Grandmother! I was so proud of her mommy and so excited to see this wonderful little girl come into the world. I had seen three babies born before but all three times I was a little busy and couldn't really enjoy it as much as I would have liked. There is a world of difference being on the watching and not pushing side! I missed Kody's birth by 45 minutes and Jake was a C section so Jessy is the only one I have seen born so far.
I have appreciated all your thoughts about Beardsley and us. I can't believe how attached I am to that little doggy. Heavens I really don't even like dogs!!! I do love this one though! Thank you all.

No comments: