Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My New Home for Two Long Weeks

Beardsley Here:
I thought I would show you the new Home Momma bought me today!! I have to stay in here almost all the time for two weeks. Momma & Papa thought my other crate was too small for daytime use. I think I might like this one but I'm not used to it yet. I have my toys, a couple of bones and some water. My pills make me thirsty so the water is Good!!
I want to thank everyone for their good wishes. I don't know what the big deal is. I don't feel like anything is different. I can walk now and I would dearly love to go outside and chase those squirrelies out of the tree!! I know the doctor said I had to be very careful until this disc thingy heals but what does she know?
I scared my momma this morning. She brought me back into their bed in the middle of night last night. When she woke up I didn't want to move and it scared her!! Silly lady, she gives me muscle relaxers and then worries when I get all relaxed!! Once she got me out of bed I could walk fine. Sometimes I like it when she carries me everywhere. That is kind of fun.
Now Momma has to follow me around with a tupperware container and catch me when I pee. Oh I love making momma do fun things like this!! I think I'll wander all over the yard before I decide to pee. Oh that's right, I do that anyway!! I drag her through bushes and behind trees and all over the place. If I have to be on a leash in the backyard at least I can have fun with it!!
I think I'm going to be okay. I'm not sure yet, depends on how well I heal and how well I take care of myself. I should know after the two weeks.
Thank you for thinking about me!!
Much love,
The Spoiled One, Beardsley

No comments: