Monday, March 27, 2006

Look who is moving!!!



Scott has been given a promotion that will be taking the Wearings to Salt Lake City by September 2006!!!!!!!
They hope to have their home up for sale by May 1st and to be moved by the time school starts in the fall. All this has happened in the past week. They have very mixed feelings about it but are happy in the whole. Darcy just started her new job two weeks ago and today is her first full day there!!
Jessy took the news with a little sadness but much excitement. When I talked to her on Sunday she was going though her toys sorting for a garage sale. She is excited to be moving so close to Shannen!
Needless to say this is going to be a little tougher on me as it will be a two day drive now to get out and see them. I won't be able to drive out and bring Jessy or Kody back for a week and then drive them back again. I will have to plan other types of trips. At least it isn't across the country! The one good thing is that we will now have two families in the same town. Hard to believe. I'm still in shock I think!!
Congrats Scott!! We are very proud of you!!!! And Yes, we still love you even if you are taking my wonderful grandkids so far away :(

5 comments:

Shannen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannen said...

Wow I need to start reading this page more often i had not idea! That is so exciting! i go down near SLC almost every weekend! I cant wait to see all of you!!!!!

Darcy said...

How far is BYU from Southren SLC? We are looking for a house in the Southern SL area or Southern Davis County.

The Old Women said...

BYU is in Provo so not too far away.

Shannen said...

eh about an hour... when im driving... 45 minutes when a normal person is driving =)