Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Kody

Happy Birthday, Kody!!!



















Kody turned 3 years old today! He had a party at day care but he said he didn't have a candle. We will have to have a candle for him to blow out this weekend when we have his party. He has been practicing blowing out the candle with me today so he is more than ready.
When Darcy asked him what he wanted for his birthday he told her he wanted two presents. Guess he didn't care what was in the presents but he wanted two presents. Darcy and Scott aren't having a big party this year, just the family and a few friends. He will have lots of fun anyway I'm sure.
He sure is growing up so fast. He asked Jessy and I what we did today and if we had a good day. He wanted to know what we played.
I'm keeping him home tomorrow so we can play all day. I think we will walk over to the park for awhile before his nap. He is playing with this Thomas Tank Engine play set so I think we will be doing that also.
I'll post more pictures from the party after this weekend.

No comments: