Sunday, July 29, 2018

Watson

Watson has been with us for four years now.  Four wonderful years.  When we first got him I wasn't sure if I liked him or not.  Not anything he had done but I was still so upset about Mr. B's death that I didn't think I wanted to let Watson into my heart.  I know, I know, I was the one that said I wanted to get a new doggy but logic really didn't play into it much! 
Over the years he grown into my heart so large that I don't know what I will do without him!  He is now 51/2 years old so hopefully I won't have to know about that for many more years.  He is such a fun and loving boy.  He loves sitting outside with us and watching the world go by. I know he would love it if we had more people over as he is such a social dog.  He loves to go down and stay at doggy day care and play with all his friends. 
Good Doggy! 

No comments: