Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Wonderful Announcement


I am pleased to announce the:


Engagement of Jim and Tammy!!!



Jim asked Tammy to marry him on their camping trip to Utah last week! She said Yes!! He let me know that they haven't started to make plans for the wedding at this point as both of them are in the middle of planning new life paths. In other words both are looking for new jobs etc. They have no idea where they might be in 6 months from now!!!

We are thrilled that this is happening and looking forward to many happy years for the two of them.

Please join me in wishing them great happiness!!

*

Congratulations to the two of you!!

*

We love you!!

3 comments:

Darcy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrates you two! I am sooo happy for you! We can't wait to be there!

Spike said...

This is great news. Congratulations!

Shannen said...

That's so exciting! I absolutely love Tammy! And it goes without saying that I love Jim :) Wonderful news and Cograts to both of you!