Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Tammy & Jim's Wedding

On Saturday, October 3, 2009 Tammy and my oldest son, Jim got married in our backyard.
It was a perfect day with perfect weather and wonderful family and friends to share in their joy.
It has been a busy two months getting everything ready for the day but it was all worth it once everything started.
I didn't get many pictures during the day so you will have to make do with the few I have until we get the photos back from the photographer. Once they come back I promise I will post some better pictures of everything that happened that day. For now just a peak.

My two wonderful sons, Steve and Jim waiting for the bride to walk in.

Tammy and her brother-in-law, Ron. Doesn't she look striking?



The birds were filling the backyard with birdsong all during the wedding. Here is a scrub jay that came to watch the wedding.
Married!! Now they are Mr. & Mrs.

Cutting the cake.
*

Congratulations to both of you, Tammy and Jim.
We love you!!

1 comment:

Spike said...

Congratulations Jim and Tammy!

Mom and Paul,
Thanks for all the hard work getting the yard ready. Everything looked great!