Monday, January 05, 2009

Xmas 2008

Christmas has come and gone so guess it is time to get some pictures up!! If I don't do it soon it will be time for Xmas 2009's pictures!! I hope everyone had a great holiday season, I know we did.

Even if all three of my kids couldn't be with us (two out of three isn't bad though) I had the memories of all three with me!! From left to right: Jim, Darcy & Steve. Aren't they just the cutest little kids ever???

The kitchen was all done for Xmas. That was the biggest gift ever! Here is a picture of the hutch in the dining room.

Xmas dinner. Poor kids, it was their 4th big dinner in a week!! I think all four of them were burned out on Turkey and "stuff"!
Steve & Lisa in the front.


Grandpa, Tammy, Jim and Lisa

Lisa, Jake & Steve
One person that didn't seem to be "tired" of eating was Jake!! He couldn't get it in fast enough!!
He is eating a lot of "big people" food now.

"Mattie, stop taking pictures so I can get back to eating!!"

Grandpa getting his new heart monitor watch to wear on his walks.

Tammy & Jim


Jake & Steve reading some of Jake's new books.

Hi Daddy!! I love you!!
*
Wishing everyone the Best Year Ever!! Happy 2009!!

No comments: