Monday, March 31, 2008

Kody's Birthday Part 2

I know I am very late on this post but here goes.... finally!!
On Sunday, Kody's birthday, Shannen came up after church and we all went out to Chili's for a birthday dinner. It is where Kody wanted to go.

The Parents waiting for the food and doing the games in the kids menu.

Aunt Shannen giving the birthday boy a big Birthday Kiss!

They were out of kids ice cream so they gave Kody one of these instead!! Enough dessert for several people! He did share it with Shannen.

Jessy and Shannen at home.

Family present time. Guess what he got ...... more Transformers!!!!

He also got the greatest little personal tents with a sleeping bag and flashlight and backpack!! Everything folds down and stores in the backpack. Well, that is the idea. If anyone can get it all back in I will be surprised!!
Even if he just keeps it inside I think he will like it a lot. I would have when I was his age! Grab a bunch of books and crayons and paper and head inside and spend the afternoon. How great does that sound?
Two days later we headed out to California. More on that tomorrow. (I hope!)

No comments: